Thursday, April 22, 2010

Call Me Auntie

Yes, it is true. I am an aunt. I have a new little tiny niece and a young little nephew. I have yet to meet the two little people that make me an aunt, but I can't wait until I get to hug them and love them like only an aunt can. Come to think of it, I have yet to see pictures of my little niece, that's how new she is! I don't really know anything about being an aunt, but I am certainly excited to learn. Now I really need to start remembering birthdays, as I would like to be the kind of aunt that remembers important things like that. I want to be as involved as I can from a few hundred {if not thousand} miles away. I will always pray for their lives, that they may grow and live in the Lord.

I can't wait to meet them.

Someday, little ones, someday soon!

No comments: