Tuesday, January 25, 2011

total advocate …

of this type of advertising:

167779_607261451106_8504882_34415072_3674155_n

I was sitting at my desk, minding the business that filled my computer screen, when a lovely lady entered the office and placed this sugar filled box of pink deliciousness on my desk.  She then announced that the box of samples was just to let us know they had a place on this little planet.  They came not long ago and hope to stay a while.  Simple business mission statement, I would say.  Ok, maybe those are my words for her reasoning in bestowing this valentine’s worthy treat to our office, but I imagine her words would be something of the same.  This is a little bit of sweet gravy, if I do say so myself.

Thank you “Icing on the Cupcake” for this little afternoon snack!

No comments: